We have an obligation to publish a range of information to comply with the Transparency Code 2015.
The code has been designed to give increased democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
As part of our commitment to transparency and open data, we are continuously reviewing the data sets we make available with a view to increasing the amount of information we make available and the frequency with which we publish it.
Open Government Licence
All of our data is available to use or re-use under the Open Government Licence. This is a free open licence for public sector bodies to license the use and re-use of their information and data easily.
If you are intending to use or re-use any of our data please note the conditions of the licence. If we require you to make a specific form of attribution, this will be clearly referenced on the information concerned.
Payments to suppliers
The latest information on payments to suppliers can be found in the procurement section of the website.
Contractors and tenders advertised
For details about tenders please go to the following websites:
If you experience difficulty in finding the information you require then please contact us on:
- telephone: 01623 457185
Land and property
Grants to voluntary and community groups
- Grants to voluntary and community groups - 2021 to 2022 [XLSX 18Kb]
- Grants to voluntary and community groups - 2020 to 2021 [XLSX 11Kb]
- Grants to voluntary and community groups - 2019 to 2020 [XLSX 11Kb]
- Grants to voluntary and community groups - 2018 to 2019 [XLSX 17Kb]
- Grants to voluntary and community groups - 2017 to 2018 [CSV 4Kb]
Trade Union facility time
Car park numbers
- Car park numbers 2020 to 2021 [XLSX 13Kb]
- Car park numbers 2019 to 2020 [XLSX 13Kb]
- Car park numbers - 2018 - part 2 [CSV 2Kb]
- Car park numbers - 2018 - part 1 [XLSX 12Kb]
Car Park account
- Car park account 2021 to 2022 [XLSX 18Kb]
- Car park account 2020 to 2021 [XLSX 12Kb]
- Car park account 2019 to 2020 [XLSX 9Kb]
- Car park account 2018 to 2019 [XLSX 9Kb]
- Car park account 2017 to 2018 [XLSX 9Kb]
- Car park account 2016 to 2017 [XLSX 10Kb]
- Car park account 2015 to 2016 [CSV ]
- Car park account 2014 to 2015 [CSV ]
- Car park account 2013 to 2014 [CSV ]
- Car park account - 2013-2017 [XLSX 23Kb]
Salaries £50,000 and over
- Pay Policy Statement 2020 - 2021 [PDF 260Kb]
- Pay Policy statement 2022 - 2023 [PDF 232Kb]
- Pay Policy statement 2022 - 2023 appendix 1 [PDF 94Kb]
Housing Benefit Fraud Investigation is now managed by the Department for Work and Pension’s Fraud and Error Service.
The waste collection is provided in-house therefore there is no contract.
Procurement over £5,000
Details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value over £5000.
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2022 [CSV 14Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 [CSV 19Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 [CSV 15Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 January 2022 to 31 March 2022 [CSV 18Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 [CSV 20Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 July 2021 To 30 September 2021 [CSV 18Kb]
- Purchase orders over £5000 - 1 April 2021 To 30 June 2021 [CSV 18Kb]