Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Working with private landlords

We can refer potential tenants to you so you can choose who would be best suited to your property. We can also give advice on the condition of the property and whether you would need a license to let it.

We understand not all tenancies run smoothly and so we work with Call B4 You Serve to help landlords to deal with any problems that they might be having with a tenancy. For example:

  • if there is a problem with your tenant's Housing Benefit, Local Housing Allowance or Universal Credit Housing Costs claim we can advise you on how to resolve it
  • if your tenant is struggling to pay the rent or other bills, we can advise them on any financial assistance they may be entitled to and where they can get specialist advice
  • if your tenant needs extra support to live independently, we can refer them to organisations that can help them
  • if you're thinking of asking your tenant to leave, we can advise you of the correct legal process you should follow. We can also help you to resolve the issue with your tenants and provide advice to the tenant on finding somewhere else to live.

You can contact Call B4 You Serve by:

You can also contact us by:

  • telephone: 01623 457252.