Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content
Houses at Darlison Court


We're here to help you apply for social housing, understand your tenancy, pay your rent or request repairs and home improvements.

We can help you apply for social housing, understand your Right To Buy, or advise on private tenancy and housing associations. 

Our tenants can report repairs to us online, book our housing and gardening services, get help with their tenancy or join our tenant participation groups.

If you're homeless or at risk of becoming so we can work with you. This includes those in care or care leavers, prison leavers, serving or former Armed Forces and Reserved Forces, and those leaving hospital. If you're experiencing domestic abuse - we can help you find a place of safety. 

We also support private landlords to bring properties up to standard and have the licences in place they need. This includes caravan site owners or potential caravan site owners. 

Strategy and research

We are committed to improving housing and housing services. On this page will you find copies of strategies that help us plan improvements to our service, and help make Ashfield a better place to live. The team is responsible for responding to consultation on new housing policies from central government and drafting any new policies needed locally.

Find out more on the housing strategy web page

Annual report

Our Housing Annual Report that lets you know what we’ve achieved, whilst dealing with the challenges we’ve faced over the past year. It also highlights some of the excellent work done working together with tenants proving that we can make a real difference.

Find out more on the housing annual report page

Make a Housing complaint

If you need to make a complaint about our housing services you can do so on our complaints page