Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Current applications

When we receive an application for a licence there will be a consultation period in which objections will be received. 

Only registered bodies and interested parties can make comments or objections. An interested party is someone living close to the premises, or a body representing local residents, local businesses, or local associations. Local councillors may also be an interested party. 

We make every attempt to resolve any concerns or issues about a licence before it is granted, and to make sure conditions are in place where needed. 

View current applications

We keep a register of current applications which are open to comments. You can find this in the related documents section of this web page. 

What is a representation?

A representation is a comment or objection to the application because of concerns about: 

  • crime and disorder
  • public nuisance
  • public safety
  • keeping children safe from harm. 

We won't accept representations which are frivolous, vexatious, or repetition. 

Other ways to contact us or view applications