Pay your rent online, see latest statements, book and view repairs through the Tenant Portal.
Tenancy fraud is a criminal offence and can lead to eviction.
Tenancy fraud is usually one of the following;
- sub-letting your home (or part of it) to someone we know nothing about
- not living in the property as your main home
- telling us lies about who you are or the circumstances you’re in so that we let a property to you
- key selling - passing on your key to someone else for a one-off payment.
Contact us about tenancy fraud
If you suspect someone of committing tenancy fraud you can contact us in confidence by:
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: 01623 450000 (option 1 followed by option 3).