Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Report a streetlight fault

Streetlights in Ashfield are maintained by Nottinghamshire County Council.

Nottinghamshire County Council do not maintain any lighting in:

  • car parks
  • garage areas
  • parks
  • recreation grounds.

You can use their online form to report an issue with a streetlight, or contact them via their customer service team:

Report a streetlight fault

  • telephone: 0300 500 8080

Streetlights on Trunk roads or Motorways

If you want to report an issue with a streetlight on a motorway or a trunk road in Ashfield, you will need to report this to Highways England.