Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Business and street collection licences

Depending on the type of business you run, you may need a licence, permit, consent or registration. You may also need a permit if you are collecting for charity. 

For most licences and permits you will need to download an application form and then send it back to us with any additional documentation or payment. 

You can also get in touch with us by: