Our Business support service brings together public and private sector partners, to provide support and guidance for local businesses.
You can contact our Business Support team with specific questions or request an online video appointment, to further discuss your commercial challenges; however we do not offer a telephone support service.
If you have a question, then please email us but remember to tell us a little bit about your company, such as:
- Which business sector do you operate in? e.g. Retail, Manufacturing, etc.
- Are you registered at Companies House?
- How long have you been established?
- Where in Ashfield are you based?
- How many people do you employ?
- What commercial challenges do you need help with?
Knowing this will help us to identify which support opportunities and grants are most suitable for your business and which of our local, regional or national partners can best assist you to address these.
Request an online meeting:
Alternatively, if you have multiple or more complex commercial challenges, then its often best to request a 30-minute video meeting with a member of our team.