Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Adapting your home

If you are struggling with your health and you need adjustments making to your home to make it suitable for your long term needs we may be in a position to help.

If you are an owner occupier or live in a privately rented home help is provided through the Disabled Facilities Grant service. If you are an existing council tenant our Technical Services team may be able to assist with adaptations to your council home.

We also offer grants for heating improvements. If your health is being made by living in a cold home we may be able to assist with an Affordable Warmth Grant or ECO3 grant