Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Outdoor Market Trader Application Form

Personal Details
Business Details
Which Outdoor Market Do You Wish To Attend



Goods To Be Sold
If you are applying to sell food

All food traders must be registered with a Local Authority and will be required to have obtained a minimum 3 star on the UK Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS)

Public Liability Insurance Details
How did you hear about us?
How did you hear about Ashfield's markets?

Data consent
Consent for storing submitted data